This week version 2.3 has been released. It is a major update with a completely revised shader editor.
The new features of the editor are:
- Code completion for keywords, functions and user defined variables
- Syntax highlighting with customizable colors (iOS 6)
- Line numbers and error highlighting (iOS 6)
- Seven fonts in nine sizes
- Three customizable predefined themes
- Keyboard extension with frequently used keys on iPad
- Improved undo / redo support
This update provides iOS 6 and iPhone 5 compatibility and includes several small fixes and improvements.